Connect with Your True Nature
Presented by Diane Richards of the xxcollective and Alaina Salks of Alaina Salks: Authentic Tantra Educator.
FOR: All Women
What does it mean to be wild? Join us for a weekend of guided exploration, where we will rediscover the connection to our true nature. Through workshops, conversation, meditation, movement and celebration, we will return to ourselves and our innate wild wisdom.
Experience this awareness with
- Daily meditation and slow-flow yoga
- A gentle introduction to mindfulness and the Authentic Tantric art of experiencing pleasure, body-kindness and Yoni Massage.
- Time in the forest, connecting with inner and outer beauty
- Nightly fire circles, collage and organic, vegetarian-friendly home cooked meals
TUITION: Choose (one) from the three levels of accommodations
(Tuition includes your 3 night stay, all meals and programming!)
*Due to the low cost of the program we will require everyone to bring something to drink to share with the group and we will ask that everyone help with meal cleanup.
Where: Highlands House, 319 Highlands Dr, Boswell PA 15132
Arrive: Thursday, June 8th between 6-9pm
Check out: Sunday, June 11th at 12pm
WHAT TO BRING:
- Yoga mat + pillow/cushion + blanket
- A drink to share! (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Comfortable clothes + Shoes
- Hiking clothes
- Personal Items as needed